- Street: 1651, Sand Fork Road, South Bend
- City: Indiana
- State: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 46601
- Listed: September 14, 2021 9:04 am
- Expires: 87 days, 10 hours
To ensure that Ambien is safe for you, do not take it if you have ever had any of the following conditions:
- depression, mental illness, or suicidal thoughts
- addiction to drug or alcohol
- sleep apnea or breathing stops during sleep
- liver or kidney disease
- lung disease or breathing problems
Do not use Ambien if you are allergic to zolpidem. Ambien tablets may contain lactose. Proceed with caution if you are lactose intolerant.
People who take Ambien have reported having no recollection of driving, eating, walking, making phone calls, or having sex. If this happens, stop taking Ambien and talk to your doctor about another treatment option for your sleep disorder.
4 total views, 1 today