We often find ourselves with dislodged teeth; this may be due to little space for the teeth or, on the contrary, excess space (called a diastema). Another reason may be that the bite is not correct between the upper and lower part of the mouth. These problems can be solved by orthodontics south east London, which causes smooth and slow teeth movements.
Some of the symptoms that could indicate that the person needs orthodontics south east London treatment are listed below:
1. Obvious separation between the teeth. It can have different causes and is observed when the teeth are not together, but there is a certain distance between them.
2. Overcrowding: It is a fairly common situation that is detected at an early age. It occurs when several teeth seem to want to occupy the same space so that some must slide forward or backward, giving the impression of a very unsightly agglomeration.
3. Overbite or underbite – When the crown of the upper teeth almost completely covers the lower teeth, we are talking about an overbite, and it is common in children who suck their thumb. On the contrary, the underbite occurs when the lower teeth\’ crown obviously covers the upper teeth, giving a strange appearance to the entire mouth.
4. Bad occlusion – It occurs when the upper line of the teeth does not align with the lower line, making the correct placement of the teeth uncomfortable when closing the mouth.
Therefore, it is vital to take precautions in time; however, when problems or deformations of the teeth are inevitable, correcting children\’s habits such as thumb sucking or chewing objects keep their teeth healthy and take care of their health.
Preparing for a dental procedure
• Find out about procedures that fight fear
• Before starting any treatment, you must have an appointment with the dentist who will carry it out.
• Avoid, as much as possible, spending all day mulling over the fact that you have an appointment.
• If you think it will help you, we encourage you to ask your dentist if you can take some medication to calm your nerves.
• we recommend that you try to do something that diverts your attention: listen to music, read, look at your mobile
• You can also take advantage of the waiting time by doing mental relaxation exercises so that when it is your turn, you feel confident enough.
• Knowing that there is a gesture by which a dentist is going to stop doing what he is doing gives a lot of security and will help you control your fear of the dentist
• Ask the dentist all our doubt about your oral health
• Reach the dentist clinic 5 minutes before the appointment
• Don\’t take a heavy diet before going to the dentist for Orthodontics south east London
Types of orthodontics
Orthodontics south east London treatments can be interceptive or corrective:
• Interceptive treatment: Generally known as children\’s orthodontics, it tries to correct bad habits that could interfere with the face and jaws\’ normal growth. They are preventive treatments to avoid serious problems in future development.
• Corrective treatment: when the interceptive treatment has not worked or has not been carried out in time, corrective treatment is carried out. They are indicated for patients with consolidated malocclusion problems.
If you need the best dental health, go to the dentist south east London for the best oral treatment.
It is very true that aesthetic fashions increasingly influence the desire to have the perfect tooth alignment. Orthodontics south east London from Mindful Dentist – https://www.mindfuldentist.london/ is especially needed by people who have problems with their bite due to an early loss of milk teeth, a dental malposition, incisors with a bad angle, rotated teeth, crowding, speech problems, and breathing through the mouth. Each of these Problems negatively affects our oral health, which can be treated with the use of different types of appliances.