Be at least 23 years of age;
• Be able to read, write, understand and speak the English language;
• At all times behave courteously and professionally
• Be authorized to work in the United States; and,
• Have a State issued Commercial Drivers License with appropriate endorsements.
• Verifiable experience – varies by asset type
• Clean Driving Record
• Be in good health with no medical restrictions and the ability to pass a physical exam and pre-employment drug test.
• Operate with service and Safety as a priority….
Great Compensation package
50% load on EFS Cards
Fuel and tire discount program
No upfront money required
99% no-touch freight
Fuel taxes calculated and filed
No forced dispatch
Open door policy
Improved Web Tools
CONTACT US BY: calling 888.255.5955 X 3